Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Shut your Pie Hole

Ok so here is the scoop, I am officially disgusted with myself and am weighing somewhere in the vicinity of 250 lbs......uggghh

About 5 years ago I had widdled myself down to about 200 lbs (very lean for me) and was sporting size 34's. Now I realize I am never gonna be small but my age and my waist now match (40) and that's just not acceptable.........so its back to what worked a few years back,

The Shut Your Pie Hole Diet......nothing fancy real common sense stuff, Eat 1500 calories a day, exercise and keep track of it all. Only difference this time I'm gonna keep track of it here. I will post pictures in the next day or so (scary) and do an official weigh in and waist measurement.

I will also include my actual diet as well.

Here are some ideas I used last time and will incorporate again.

1. I don't eat breakfast! I know this goes against every diet and nutrition standard known to man, but frankly I am busy at work in the morning and it is the easiest time to keep the Pie Hole shut, I like to have a few calories left in the early evening when I am actually hungry.

2. I went on all of the major fast food websites in the area and printed off their nutritional info, this way I have a book of acceptable lunches.

3. No sugar soda nothing spells Fat Ass like a can of Coke.......

Here is what I have had so far today

1. Large Chili from Wendy's 340 calores 9G of Fat
2. Wendy's Baked Potato 283 Calories 0G of Fat
3. Reduced Fat Sour Cream 28 Calories 4G of Fat

It's a quick dinner tonight as we are running kids around to various practices so its Pizza!

But instead of the Normal 6-8 slices it will be 2 slices in the vicinity of 4oz a slice (about 500 calores) and a spinach salad with a little vinegar.

then when watching TV a Skinny Cow Ice Cream Sandwich!

Also Drink will be ice tea.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogroll Me!