Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Update on Diet, Weighed in not as scary as I was expecting

So last night I got home, and as I mentioned yesterday it was a quick dinner night, I looked up on the internet a bunch of various calorie amounts for various Pizza Places Cheese Pizza, and basically when compared and broken down by Ounces 3.1 ounces of thin sliced cheese pizza works out to 210 Calories........So I put the paper plate on the food scale and put three slices (one normal size others on the small size) and came up with nine ounces...........not too bad. this added to my calories already consumed brought me up to 1281 for the day.....Later on watching American Idol (damn I'm admitting way more than I want too in this blog..lol) I had a skinny cow Chocolate on Chocolate Ice cream Sandwich 140 calories for a grand total of 1421..........And with that my Pie hole was shut!

I also jumped on the scale, and I figured I'd be around 250, and much to my surprise 245.......and also Jeans are actually a 38.

Today's menu Health Mex Chicken Burrito from Rubio's with the side of Rice and an Ice tea

Dinner....Will Be fish and shrimp Tacos, consisting of Corn Tortillas, Grilled Talapia, and Shrimp, A coleslaw tossed with Low Fat Ranch dressing, and black beans.........I will give a caloric breakdown tomorrow.

Exercise will be a fast walk for a half hour:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogroll Me!