Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Dec. 1st Launch of Rummagemonkey.com , Did any one watch the American Music Awards?

We have decided to forego Black Friday and Push our Launch back to Dec. 1st. We are working hard on providing a custom bulk upload solution for our vendors and are just not willing to release the site for your eyes until the quality level is up to our corporate standard!

Its funny last night I was sitting at the laptop going through our beta, and my wife started watching the American Music Awards, I was pretty engrossed in what I was doing, but her hemming and hawing about how ridiculous the show was , got me to take a break and watch it!

The first time I can ever remember watching an awards show!

Jimmy Kimmel.....Yawn His delivery and jokes are dreadful I listen to Howard Stern Regularly and have heard Kimmel on the show before and tend to normally like this kind of Humor , as a host for this his delivery and jokes were dreadful......With that said it is exactly what kept my eyes glued to the show, it was like can this get any worse? Did they stick Kimmel in last minute because Michael Richards was busy?

I will also confess right here that I watch Pants off Dance Off, where normal (I use this term loosely) people strip to music, do a search on your guide if you have not seen this, it is possibly the worst excuse ever for a TV show and once you start watching you can't stop! It is between this show and Dog the Bounty Hunter, For the most riveting garbage!

The songs at the AMA were a complete Train Wreck and again you couldn't stop watching, I left a few dollar bills folded at the top of my television after the Pussycat Dolls did their number......I enjoyed it, it made my wife Squirm, and I was happy my seven and five year old were asleep....LOL

I happen to like a lot of No Doubt, Gwen Stefani stuff......But what the hell was that number? I must be getting old.

JZ...I think that's who it was, My wife was like Jesus Honey you could do that!

Red hot Chili's acceptance speech........Again great band love their stuff, acceptance speech was asinine! If your gonna stay in England, than spare us the schtick

The outfits were so over the top they should have held this a few nights before Halloween not Thanksgiving! Give me Carrie Underwood in Jeans and Straight Blonde Hair, She is hard to buy all done up, what was with that hair!, and the breakaway skirt

Bangs are back...Hopefully not for long, is it any wonder Dateline has to Run a pedophile show every other week......

Jamie Fox great actor not a bad singer, but does he always need to sound like a puppet at these award shows?

Paris Hilton, They should of put a bag over her head and let her dance with the pussy cat dolls, stop letting this person speak!

Anyway the show was terrific, I will definently be a viewer next year!

Have a great holiday and look for the Monkey http://www.Rummagemonkey.com

Launching Dec. 1st

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogroll Me!